Thursday, November 17, 2016

Children of War, Who are The Iron Blood Orphans?

Iron Blood Orphans

  I know I'm probably a little tardy to the party on this bandwagon but regardless let me throw my hat into the ring and say I fell in love with this series!
  So it was a humid Saturday afternoon as I was trolling through Hulu after rage quitting from playing Overwatch, grumbling about damn near everything I just so happen to get bored enough to go and take a gander at the anime section. Quickly gleaning over numerous already seen titles I finally went to this one series that Hulu had been pushing on me pretty hard.

  As Iron Blood Orphans, which always pestered my recommendation list, finally started it's intro animation across my tv, I cracked open a fresh case of Dr. Pepper to see what this was gonna be all about. Well long story short, ten hours later in a dark room only illuminated by the glowing sheen of a radiating television sat a grown man salted in sweat with a surmounting mountain of aluminum cans hugging his cat tearing up at the death of a teenager named Biscuit.
  As Dr. Hunter S. Thompson once said "Buy the Ticket, Take the ride.." I realized by episode 22 that I was all in. 
  But before I rant about my rendition of it, let me give you the summary--
The series is Gundam Suit series, which means big ass robots fighting others in epic duels to the death. So venture out to Mars where a mercenary company has taken to using child soldiers, slaves and homeless while revolution is being planted by the daughter of rich family. 
  This is where we find two teens who realize that when the daughter comes and the army comes to kill them all, that this is the time to strike and the unleash a Gundam Suit and take hold of the company. 
  Of course my explanation is sub par, but that's because I think you shouldn't be taking my word for it more so than checking it out yourself. Seriously, the story has great action scenes, tragic heartbreaking and tear jerking surprises, and my personal favorite-- a dash of love and the drama that goes into it.
 

1 comment:

  1. A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Watch Assassins Tale

    ReplyDelete