Thursday, September 1, 2016

Gathering of Lost Souls Sacrificed to the Cult, Meet the God

Greetings!


    This is the first among many posts to come, so I wanted to clear the air with some simple explanations. As this is a work in progress for now, please be patient as I develop this blog. Now, more about the blog itself-

    I am mainly a reader of manga so I will mostly talk about manga I am reading or that I'm seeing is rising in popularity. I've tried to make the sites I visit most frequently easy to get to by linking them at the top of the page. With that said, if you have a better site or anything you think should be included then please contact me.

    The most important part of this cult (blog) is the sharing of ideas and what you think is important, so please be considerate as manga and anime spreads across all genres so thus we need to communicate constructively and not with negativity. THIS IS OPEN OPINION AND DEBATE. Not a market for you to hate on each other (want that then go to 4chan). Ideally this won't become a place where we all shit on each other and instead share anime and manga that catches attention or we think needs more attention. 

    I'll have more information and links as this all develops so until then please be patient and follow along. I'm more of Seinen fan so naturally I'll have bias towards that, but i've read and watched a bit of everything. So just a heads up in that regard when it comes to the Otaku God, I am naturally a 22 year old man so of course I'll have those bias as well but I try to be fair and if it's interesting then I'll read it or watch it. WHAT I want with this is for new people to come and discover manga and anime.  Overall! Have fun! and Welcome to the religion of the OTAKU GOD!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment